General: As a supplier to Wilder Systems LLC (“Wilder Systems”), you become a key contributor to the products and services that we deliver to our customers. We value the conformance of your products and services to our specifications and requirements, your contribution to our product’s safety, and your ethical business practices. If you provide a good or service for Wilder Systems, it is understood that your organization agrees to meet the following AS9100 requirements whenever a Wilder Systems purchase order specifies it is for an aerospace application and that your organization is required to implement a quality management system.
Scope: These terms and conditions apply to all external suppliers and sub-tier suppliers which furnish products, processes, or services to be incorporated into Wilder Systems’ contractually deliverable aircraft systems.
- When indicated on the purchase order, suppliers must use Wilder Systems’ customer-approved special process sources. These sources will be communicated to you by authorized Wilder Systems manager or designee.
- Wilder Systems is to be contacted (by the supplier) in the event of nonconforming product/material. Arrangements for the approval of supplier nonconforming product/material must be as directed by a Wilder Systems authorized manager or designee.
- The supplier shall notify Wilder Systems of any changes to a product and/or process, including changes of external providers or location of manufacture, that may affect conformance to specifications or requirements, and to obtain approval from an authorized Wilder Systems manager or designee prior to production. If a First Article of Inspection (FAI) was required by the contract for the first product, a new FAI shall be required from the supplier.
- Wilder Systems, our customers, and regulatory authorities retain the right of access to supplier:
- Facilities involved in the aerospace product order
- Records applicable to product conformance to specifications, which shall be retained for four years from date of purchase order.
- Wilder Systems will require our external providers to apply the appropriate controls to their direct and sub-tier external providers to ensure that product requirements are met. The appropriate controls may include customer/regulatory/AS9100 specific requirements, and will be indicated on the Wilder Systems purchase order.
- Wilder Systems performs inspection activities to ensure that purchased product meets requirements, including:
- Receiving inspections (of supplier products / services / documents) performed by a designated employee. Wilder Systems verifies the authenticity of the appropriate certificate of conformity, material certificates, etc. and other accompanying documentation by review and comparison (as is appropriate) to the drawing and/or industry specifications, or by other means. When necessary, Wilder Systems may inspect or audit at the supplier’s facility.
- Product inspections to ensure they meet requirements, dimensions, etc. Special processes (anodizing, heat treat, welding, etc.) where compliance cannot be verified by inspection will require a Certificate of Conformity.
- Product/service conformity and on-time delivery will be monitored by Wilder Systems.
- When Wilder Systems or its customer intends to perform verification at the supplier’s premises, Wilder Systems will first state the intended verification arrangements and the method of product release. This information will be communicated on the PO or via another acceptable purchasing arrangement.
- To ensure product identification and traceability, Wilder Systems will institute controls that include the requirement of Material Certificates, Certificates of Conformity, and/or other supporting documentation from its suppliers as is appropriate. These requirements may be specified on the purchase order or may otherwise be communicated to the supplier.
- All special process must be performed by qualified and competent persons.
- Wilder Systems requires that the Supplier have policies and procedures to identify potential Counterfeit Parts from suppliers. Seller shall immediately notify Wilder Systems with the pertinent facts if Supplier becomes aware of or suspects that Counterfeit Parts may have been used in a product delivered to Wilder Systems. In the event that products delivered under this order constitutes or includes Counterfeit Parts, Supplier shall, at its expense, promptly replace such Counterfeit Parts with genuine parts conforming to the requirements of this order. Notwithstanding any other provision in this order, Seller shall be liable for all costs relating to the removal and replacement of Counterfeit Parts.
- Wilder Systems may also require specific actions where timely and/or effective corrective actions to a supplier issue are not achieved. These actions may include but are not limited to any or all of the following: withholding payment until the issue is resolved, removal of the supplier from the Wilder Systems Approved Supplier list, and legal action.